- Specializing in orthopedic type injuries, utilizing specialty practitioners such as Doctor of Osteopathic medicine, board certified surgical podiatrist, orthopedic trained PA's , and medical doctors.
-Our superior physical medicine program promotes, healing, strengthening, and flexibility, with the inclusion of multi-specialty including but not limited to board certified physical therapist, board certified physicians, chiropractors, and licensed massage therapists.
- Therapeutic massage involves the manipulation of soft tissue structures of the body to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, and muscle spasms. Using a combination of deep tissue and therapeutic massage, our licensed massage therapists focus on reducing pain and enhancing our patient's health and wellbeing.
- Board certified chiropractors on staff.
- Why go and wait 1-2 hours for major medical visits when our experienced staff of doctors can treat our patients the same day they come in for therapy. Accommodation is key here at Texas Federal Wellness Center to make your visit as pleasant as possible.
- Aquatic therapy refers to the treatments and exercise performed in water for relaxation, fitness, and physical rehabilitation. Texas Federal Wellness Center likes to provide the option of restoration for many areas of orthopedics by providing a fully functional aquatic therapy room.
Claims specialists on staff
-Department dedicated to get your new and existing claims approved.
- Texas Federal Wellness Center provides access to fully stocked DME (Durable medical equipment) services as prescribed by board certified physicians. This high grade equipment caters directly to our patients individual injuries - providing a level of convenience that just can't be beat!
Independent FECA Representative (Federal Employee Compensation Act)
-Trying to understand the laws and regulations surrounding Federal Employees Compensation Act (FECA) benefits can be extremely confusing. It is almost impossible unless you have dedicated your whole career to understanding this specific niche. Here at Texas Federal Wellness Center, we pride ourselves on being able to get all of your questions answered with an Independent FECA representative on staff.